We are delighted to welcome guests to our winery again!
We have revised our visitation policy with the goal of providing a comfortable and relaxed guest experience while keeping the health of our visitors and staff as a top priority.
While we’ve been closed, we have implemented site-specific safety measures based on Protecting Employees & Guests: Best Practice Guidelines for Napa County Wineries. These guidelines were developed by Napa Valley Vintners and approved by Napa County. They build on the guidance provided by the California Department of Public Health, the CDC, the FDA and CalOSHA.
Here’s an overview of some of the new safety measures and what to expect during your visit. Please review these details carefully, as all reservations are contingent upon following the guidelines below.
Safety measures: (partial list)
- Visitors will be allowed by appointment only. To ensure safety protocols are properly administered, we cannot accommodate walk-ins. In addition, we cannot accommodate pets, and all visitors must be at least 21 years of age.
- A limited number of appointments for our Estate Tasting will be offered per day to allow for proper social distancing of 6 feet and to provide enough time between appointments to effectively sanitize the tasting area. Tours are not available at this time.
- Parties will be limited to a maximum of 6 guests.
- Guests will be hosted outdoors.
- All visitors to the winery must wear face coverings. (Guests will be allowed to remove their face coverings only while seated at the table for their tasting.)
- Winery staff will wear face coverings.
- Each party will have a dedicated wine educator. Wine educators will not host multiple parties at once.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the building and at your table.
- All printed materials provided during your tasting will be single use.
- Spaces used by guests will be cleaned and disinfected between each appointment.
On the day of your visit:
- Please conduct a health check before leaving home. If you or anyone you live with has fever, cough, shortness of breath or loss of sense of smell, just give us a call at 707-754-4254, and we’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment for a future date.
- Plan to arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Upon arrival, call our concierge at 707-754-4254. At this time, your host will begin setting your table and pouring wines for your flight. Our concierge will meet you at the bottom of the steps in front of the winery.
- Please put on your face covering before approaching the winery. Unfortunately, we cannot allow guests to enter without a face covering.
- Our concierge and your host will also wear face coverings, in addition to practicing social distancing of 6 feet during your visit. Please know that they will be smiling and happy to see you behind their masks!
- Once seated, you may remove your mask. If you leave your table to use the restroom or for any other reason during you visit, please put on your face covering until you return.
- You are welcome to take the printed materials with you, as they are for single use and will not be used for other guests.
- Payment for tasting fees and wine can be made via credit card. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cash or checks at this time.
Most important, please bring your curiosity, love of wine and sense of humor! We look forward to hosting your visit. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-754-4254 with any questions.