We are delighted to welcome guests to our winery.
Our visitation policy has been adopted with the goal of providing a comfortable and relaxed guest experience while keeping the health of our visitors and staff as a top priority.
Here’s an overview of what to expect during your visit:
- Visits are allowed by appointment only. To ensure safety protocols are properly administered, we cannot accommodate walk-ins. In addition, we cannot accommodate pets, and all visitors must be at least 21 years of age.
- Tours are not available at this time.
- Parties are limited to a maximum of 6 guests.
- Weather permitting, tastings are hosted outdoors on one of our winery terraces. We can accommodate guests indoors if that is their preference with advanced notice.
- All visitors to the winery must wear face coverings when indoors. (When indoors, guests may remove their face coverings only while seated at their table for their tasting.)
- Winery staff wear face coverings.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our facility.
- Spaces used by guests is cleaned and disinfected between each appointment.
We look forward to hosting your visit. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 707-754-4254 with any questions.